touch (plural touches)
- An act of touching, especially with the hand or finger.
- Suddenly, in the crowd, I felt a touch at my shoulder.
- The faculty or sense of perception by physical contact.
- With the lights out, she had to rely on touch to find her desk.
- The style or technique with which one plays a musical instrument.
- He performed one of Ravel"s piano concertos with a wonderfully light and playful touch.
- A distinguishing feature or characteristic.
- Clever touches like this are what make her such a brilliant writer.
- A little bit; a small amount.
- Move it left just a touch and it will be perfect.
- The part of a sports field beyond the touchlines or goal-lines.
- He got the ball, and kicked it straight out into touch.
- A relationship of close communication or understanding.
- He promised to keep in touch while he was away.
5 letters in word "touch": C H O T U.
Anagrams of touch:
Words found within touch: